HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 5.8.11 because we love being mothers!

There is nothing new about the holiday we celebrate - MOTHER's DAY,
but it is just a great opportunity to enjoy EACH OTHER
and show GRATITUDE for the women in our lives
that have GIVEN so much personally to
HELP us in EVERY ASPECT of our lives!
I know that my GRANDMOTHERS did that
for my mother and father and for ME
I see that my MOTHER & MOTHER-IN-LAW
do that for me and my husband!
THEY TAUGHT me how to be a mother and now a grandmother -
I HONOR them both, Carroll Favero and Shirley Nichols for being YOU and
TEACHING us daily to be FAITHFUL daughters of our Heavenly Father.

Now, I am HONORED to have had the BLESSING in my life
to be the MOTHER to 7 wonderful spirits to
LOVE, NURTURE, and TEACH about His Plan of Happiness.
IT HAS BEEN AN HONOR and I am looking forward
to many more years of FAMILY!

Thanks to all of my
SISTERS.SISTERS-IN-LAW.DAUGHTERS.DAUGHTERS-IN-LAW & GIRLFRIENDS
who inspire me everyday and show me the way -

ENJOY THE JOURNEY we are on!

1 comment:

Connie de said...

Great thoughts. How did we get so blessed? Thanks for always being someone to look to as the guide for what a wise, loving, obedient mother should do. I'm sure if you knew how many women have become better in their most important role you would be shocked - but not the rest of us.