EVERYTHING IN IT'S SEASON - Why? BECAUSE THERE IS A REASON, we may not know or understand YET! But there is. . .I am sure.

A friend Brother Gaylen Young passed away on his trip home to SLC from Bakersfield -
I am sorry I didn't get to see him and wish him well -
His positive attitude and happy heart have touched many lives in this community including mine -
Many people were able to attend his memorial and share special stories and memories of him.
It was so nice to see that he was recognized for his FAITHFUL
and valiant mission while here on this earth.
He was truly a disciple of our Savior and it has been said
he has been called home to help with His work,
because He knew He could depend on Gaylen -
I like that thought and I am sticking to it!

Thanks for the example of discipleship and
for being a Quiet but faithful GIANT to many!
Enjoy!~

No comments: