OUR NEXT MISSIONARY IN GOD'S ARMY Mason U rmston

This week we have learned that our NEXT NEPHEW MASON URMSTON will be serving his mission soon in BOISE IDAHO - I AM THRILLED TO KNOW THAT HE IS WORTHY AND WILLING TO GIVE OF HIS TIME AND TALENTS AND KNOW THAT HE WILL BE A SPIRITUAL GIANT FOR THE MEMBERS AND THOSE THAT ARE SEEKING SOMETHING TO LIFT THEM UP AND HELP THEM UNDERSTAND THEIR PURPOSE HERE ON THIS EARTH and MASON WILL BE THEIR LIGHT!
I am so proud of you Mason, for accepting this challenge to put your life on hold, but I can testify to you that there are special spirits waiting for you to lead them back to our Heavenly Father. I have had the special honor of watching my children, my nephews and many young people PROGRESS thru such a wonderful learning opportunity for themselves and those they serve that I cannot wait to be part of your journey as well.

We feel peace thru the Spirit, but it helps us to know so we can share the information with others as well. I am amazed and secure in my testimony everyday at the way everything works so smoothly and without hesitation in the church organization. Nothing dramatic but consistent! Just like the Plan of Happiness that our Heavenly Father has for us and the plan of Redemption made possible thru His Son, our Savior Jesus Christ and His atonement for each of us.

Having our last son, Elder Kyle Nichols, of our 5 missionaries serving, we have seen the process work all over the world, as well as here in the states, while no one even realizes what is happening daily. The Lord is definately in charge and we need not fear.

My appreciation to you and all of the wonderful members of the church who serve diligently where ever they are called to serve.

1 comment:

Amy Coontz said...

So excited for these boys!! Zac's should be soon!