THE 2nd Generation of FAVERO's & NICHOLS' Cousins in Las Vegas 3.2011





WHAT A FUN CHANCE FOR COUSINS TO GET TOGETHER!
Thanks mommies -
Grandma's love this kind of stuff,
just wish we could have been there!
BUT PICTURES are the next best thing
I've decided!
I can only tell you how happy it makes me
to see you all getting together and
helping your kids know their cousins -
they are going to be around forever,
so it's good to get acquainted early!

You are such a sight for eyes! Gigi & Papa Bob are going to love it -
they love getting all of your phone calls, photos' in the mail
and would especially love a visit!
I'm hoping to bring them to UTAH to visit
for the REUNION. . .Gpa's bday and Father's day maybe?
Anyone have any thoughts about that let me know -

LOVE YOU GIRLS and am so proud of
what great mommies you are being to the next generation!
We know how important the work you are doing is,
just remember ENJOY & smell the roses too!

No comments: