January 14th 2010 - Our last day of freedom!

well....I don't quite know what to say, but the experience has been enlightening
my understanding of things that I didn't need to know about before
has become my reality
I am learning to have patience with the process
I am learning to have Faith in the process
I am learning to have patience with the processors
I am learning to have Faith in the processors
I am learning to listen to those that have dealt with the process
I am learning to deal with the process
I am learning to exercise more patience and Faith as I listen & deal
WITH THE PROCESS.
I am a better person for this experience and I thank the Lord for His patience with me each day
as well as our Heavenly Father, who knows each of us individually
and knows are abilities and limits.

No comments: