The Rehab begins @ HealthSouth

It is only a few days into it -
but I could already write a book about
the feelings and experiences that I have had -
. . . some good, some not so good. . .
but it is better than the alternative.
Life is precious and we must do everything to preserve it.
From conception to completion.
We wonder what will be our future -
we know what has been our past
and it has been perfect.
So, the expectations now are unknown.
It will continue to improve as we work together with that purpose in mind.
Our children are arriving and the tradition will continue!
WE WILL BE TOGETHER and get to talk to Elder Kyle from Peru
- that will make us complete!
Thanks for all of your prayers and concern.
We Thank our Heavenly Father for his infinite wisdom and love,
and especially for sending His Son.
I am learning daily to rely on my Saviour, Jesus Christ,
for strength and understanding.
I thought I already did that.
I have been humbled through this experience.
Merry Christmas to each of you and the hope for a better New Year in 2010.

1 comment:

Peter FNFN said...

glad to know you are feeling good about the situation and I'm looking forward to being with the family and gramps tomorrow night!