2012 Promises to be a better YEAR - 3 more grandbabies to arrive!

BEING THE MOTHER OF 7 and the grandmother of 12 has been the best thing in the world for me to experience. I never could have imagined that anything would be better than being a mom! However, being a grandma is even more amazing!!. . . . . Our oldest Grandson Christian turned 12 in December 2011 and received the Priesthood. Watching him serve the sacrament in church and seeing him GROW up is a blessing . . .He is a great example to the rest of the nephews and nieces - Then along comes our Oldest Granddaughter Elyse, who turned 8 in January 2012. She was baptized and confirmed on her actual birthday Saturday, January 7, 2012. She made such a beautiful little person - all dressed in white with her curly hair and lovely white dress. Seeing her give hugs to all who came to attend and thank them made me thankful for her sweet personality - She is also a great example to the other little nieces and nephews - THEIR COUSINS -
I guess it is hard to believe that we have already gone so far that we are well on THEIR WAY to reaching their goals of eternal progression. Sometimes I wish that I could just freeze them all in their present place - but I know that I cannot keep them from their joy and growth that comes as they walk thru their daily life - I look forward to all of my wonderful blessings and opportunities~!

No comments: