GRATEFUL for MY FAMILY! November 2011

IT IS UNBELIEVABLE - this month Nov. 30, we will have been married 38 years? HOW DID I GET THAT OLD??? It has been a great life and we have had a lot of wonderful experiences -
now, we are actually happy just to WATCH our CHILDREN being parents and love hanging out with the GRANDKIDS - 12 now with 2 on the way! They are all so cute and we love them like their mommies and daddies! Actually cannot get enough of them - I have to stop myself from calling them all of the time - I don't want to wear out my welcome! I tell them I just want them to know I care and am there for them anytime they want to call me or come and visit!

My parents celebrate their 61 anniversary on Nov 3, 2011
and that doesn't sound so old because they are in their 80's now -
so why does it feel like we are so old? We are in our 50's and it
feels like it is almost OVER! Hopefully we can remain

No comments: