Our Fall Fun Frenzy!



















September and October 2008
were busy months as usual and
we enjoyed many opportunities to visit and
see our kids involved in all of their
fun endeavors -
I LOVE THEIR BLOGS and hope
you all got to see them!

Peter is living in Salt Lake City,
working and enjoying the LIFE -
he stays in contact w/family & Friends,
Loves golfing and snowboarding.
Stacie is a busy Junior at BYU
in her Program of study,
Special Education, Severe and
volunteers with Best Buddies.

Kyle is busy in school and Institute,
and has taken up a NEW HOBBY -
Bicycling with his friends -
We are glad to know he is saving some money on the gas,
as well as getting some good physical exercise
and FUN with friends-
I only worry a little when I realize that it is DARK.
I know how hard it is for me to see bikes on the road -
He is pretty good to keep us posted
via phone while he is out on the town!

3 comments:

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

I can't believe it was only last month that we saw you - it seems like it was much longer than that. We can't wait for Thanksgiving!

Heidi and Rich said...

We too can't wait for Thanksgiving. I am so excited to have you in our home to greet our new little one. I love my babies but I know you and Dad and the rest of the fam loves them too and that makes me so happy. Thanks for always being here - we love your visits.

Peter FNFN said...

enjoyed the post! gotta love pics with mom and dad holding their precious grandchildren! i'm contemplating adopting just so i can be a part of the whole deal!